YOLO Bug Bounty
YOLOrekt is running a first-of-its-kind synced dual token issuance. The issuance contracts raise capital for bootstrapping liquidity, which lets contributors buy YOLO tokens on Ethereum and/or Polygon simultaneously with ETH and wrapped ETH, respectively. Our Token Issuance event starts Tuesday, July 13 @ 9am PST and lasts for 72 hours.
A multi-issuance token event employs a relatively novel approach of running a token issuance on multiple blockchain platforms concurrently, which is how users are able to buy tokens on either platform. At the close of the contribution window, coordination logic is invoked to calculate the actual price of a YOLO token based on the contributions across each blockchain platform.
Bounties — Help us Help you!
Bounties will be paid for finding bugs or errors in the following categories
- Draining of ETH (Ethereum) or wETH (Polygon) from IssuanceEthereum or IssuancePolygon contracts.
- Either ETH or wETH is in a locked state on their respective contracts, i.e., non-withdrawable state.
- Third-party attackers or faulty functionality may block the system and freeze the issuance contracts or cause the system or users to lose funds.
- DoS, under specific conditions
- Part of the functionality becomes unusable due to programming errors.
- Buggy functionality for trusted users where a workaround exists.
- Breaking important system invariants, but without apparent consequences.
Easter egg bonus:
- We’ve planted a fun little (and by little we mean critical) bug for you somewhere in the issuance contracts. Dig it up like a truffle (er, with Truffle) and claim the reward!
- Critical — 10k USDT
- Medium — 2k USDT
- Low — 500 USDT
- Easter Egg — 400 USDT