NFTeaching – Test your knowledge about NFTs
Well done you!
If you are here it's because you want to test your knowledge about NFT and get recognition by obtaining an NFT if you pass the exam.
Most of the questions are issued from NFT Tuesdays on our YouTube channel, our blog, and articles on the Binance academy.
At the end of this exam, the participants who will have passed will be given a certificate of competence which will attest to their knowledge of NFTs. This unique certification will be issued by Binance.com and on the Binance Smart Chain 👩🎓🧑🎓
🚨Here are the rules for this assessment:
- You can only submit your assessment once
- The deadline to answer this questionnaire is Tuesday, June 15th at 23:59 (UTC)
- You can take as much time as you want to answer it
- Results will be announced in July
- Double check the informations you are giving us (no CS support will be provided regarding this exam)
- The NFTs will be different depending on your grade. We recommend you to get the best grade possible.
This is an exam, there will be some difficult questions and some answers to questions are not present in the NFT Tuesdays (so you will have to do some research by yourself).
Please join the Binance NFT community 👉 https://t.me/Binancenfts
And Follow us on Instagram 📸 @BinanceNFTs
If you want to revise watch the playlist of the NFT Tuesdays: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BcibnstsCIM&list=PL7tuIcOmlNNJeERLQ6DUBDwGxP7_zqDT_
And the Binance Academy: https://academy.binance.com/en/search?page=1&term=nft
Answers for questions:
1. non-fungible token
4. Yes and admins will never contact you with an unsolicited private messages!
5. It gives thieves opportunities to infiltrate my assets
6. Fungibility means that an asset’s individual units are interchangeable and
essentially indistinguishable from each other.
7. trustwallet, metamask
8. All of the Above
9. bakeryswap, treasureland
10. an application...
12. End of June 2021
13. Decentralised Finance
14. NFTs Explained: Everything You Need To Know - Guide to mint NFT
16. brian, jawad
17. Art NFT \\Defi NFT \\Gaming and Collectibles NFT
18. CZ Rambo
20. Members of the Binance community who support you
21. Vignesh Sundaresan
23. cryptopunks are collectible
24.Most of the work will involve looking at your NFT on a blockchain explorer such as BscScan.
Helpful information could include the minting date and the wallet address that minted the NFT.
25. Decentraland is a blockchain-based card collection game.
26. bake \\ bnb \\ eth
27. binance smart chain
29. "What is an NFT?"
30. NyanCat \\Charlie Bit Me \\Overly Attached Girlfriend \\Disaster Girl
32. Fear of missing out
33. Binance smart chain
34. computation fee
37. Decentralized Autonomous Organization
38. NFTs can be used by decentralized applications (DApps) to issue unique digital items and crypto-collectibles.
NFTs can be used for the tokenization of real-world assets. These NFTs can represent fractions of real-world assets that can be stored and traded as tokens on a blockchain.
The use of NFTs could potentially solve or mitigate the common problem of inflation that many games have.
39. Authenticity \\Truly limited editions \\Ownership
40. Bibi Series
41. 2 Factor Authentification
44. colored coins
45. To avoid any legal issues
46. private keys are permanently
48. funds are safe \\ the secure asset fund for users
49. Gas fee from interacting with the smart contract associated with the sale.
51. NFTs remove the middlemen and gatekeepers.NFTs provide opportunities for brands and IPs to commercialise their content.
NFTs serve as an avenue to connect brands and IPs to their fans.
53. Nick Szabo
54. Use the transaction history ID to see if your NFT matches up
55. Axie Infinity, Battle Pets and CryptoKitties
56. Bakery Swap, Pancake Swap, Battle Pets
57. All of the above
58. A program where selected creators get to mint their artwork into NFTs and be featured on Binance NFT Marketplace in the first month of its launching.
59. the cheap \\ the expensive \\ the unsold
60. Jack Dorsey
61. Directly from the wallet to the recipient’s ERC-721 NFT address
62. Michael Owen \\ Lewis Capaldi
63. All of the above
65. The standard allows for creating contracts that support both fungible and non-fungible tokens
It was created by Enjin.
This standard allows developers to define both fungible and non-fungible tokens and decide how many of these tokens should exist.