Manta Network Ambassador Program
About Manta Network:
Manta Network is the plug-and-play privacy-preservation protocol built to service the entire DeFi stack. Built on Substrate to leverage interoperability and zkSNARKs to leverage scalable privacy, Manta Network offers a suite of products and services that enable privacy for blockchain projects. As part of its own suite of products, Manta Network offers private payment and private decentralized exchange, MantaSwap. Manta’s founding team comprises many US cryptocurrency veterans, professors, and scholars whose experience includes Harvard, MIT, and Algorand. Manta has previously closed a $1.1m seed round led by Polychain.
Get Rewarded with Manta Token and Other Perks!
Becoming a Mantalorian comes with some great perks. Apart from being close with the team and getting the latest news before anyone else, you will also receive many other benefits.
- You will be rewarded with Manta Network’s native token; rewards scale with your participation as a Mantalorian.
- For the amazing events that you host, we offer bonus tokens depending on the event’s success.
- Exclusive Manta Swag that we’re happy to mail to you or send to your PO Box
- Exclusive Mantalorian and Manta Network NFTs
- Voice chats with the core team and Mantalorian community, where we discuss the future of Manta Network and take feedback
The Mantalorians We’re Looking For
Anyone can apply. At Manta Network, we are very selective. To give you a sense of what we are prioritizing when we are looking for great candidates:
- Community leaders with a proven history of educating their audiences on blockchain technologies, DeFi, and decentralized products
- Enthusiastic community members who have a passion and understand the importance of privacy and how we can apply privacy to various decentralized use cases
- Avid Tweeters, Redditors, and other social media users who can help us with communicating the value proposition of Manta Network to a broader community
- Testers and developers who want to improve the user experience for Manta Network and help find bugs as we develop.
- People who believe in the future of Manta Network and how much of a pervasive impact we’ll be making with plug-and-play privacy
Even if you don’t match this profile, we still encourage you to apply for the program and make your case!
How Mantalorians Can Help
As a Mantalorian, your responsibility will be first and foremost to the community. Your top priority is to make sure that all of our news is broadcasted as far and wide as possible. Also, Manta Network is a growing project, and as part of that growth, please help us tell as many people about Manta Network as possible.
We have no specific rules for responsibilities. We believe that our community is diverse, and different Mantalorians can bring different skills and talents to the table in helping us grow our community. We’re looking forward to speaking with qualified candidates from various backgrounds. Some of the things we think you can help us with include:
- Translations of our content/blog posts/documentation; adding subtitles to our videos
- Create use case guides and tutorials in different languages
- Write blog posts and articles about Manta Network’s platform, tools, and ecosystem
- Create videos showcasing Manta Network’s platform, tools, and value proposition
- Design creatives, including graphics, presentations, and memes
Events and Meetups
- Organize, host, and lead local events for Manta Network
- Organize monthly calls and meetings with the core team and your local community
- Find and relay speaking opportunities to Manta Network’s core team
- Educational seminars to teach your community about the importance of on-chain privacy and how Manta Network’s value proposition addresses this
- Hackathons and other events that can bring together a Manta Community
Social Media Broadcasting
- Promote Manta Network on various social media and rebroadcasting our announcements/messages
- Retweet and repost Manta Network news and messages
- Respond to community conversations inside and outside of the Manta Network social channels, and keep active conversations with others regarding Manta’s value propositions
Technical Projects and Product
- Be the eyes and ears of our user community, and identify new key products and features that the Manta Network core team should be developing.
- Test platform functionality and identify/report bugs
- Assist with fixing bugs, contributing code, and building out new features and tools
- Assist with writing the product documentation
- Run nodes