ALEX will be launching Phase 1 of our “Bounty Test” at 00:00 UTC (8pm EST) Oct 10.
Go to https://app.alexgo.io/ in your Chrome browser to start your Testnet journey.
A total of 1,000,000 ALEX Testnet tokens will be distributed during the “Bounty Test” plus:
- 100 Artie NFTs donated by OpenArtSource (https://openartsource.io/)
- 250 NFT presale passes donated by MoonRay (https://moonray.game/)
Event 1：“Proof of Work”
Total Distributions: 1,000,000 ALEX Testnet tokens
How do you prove your work? Please follow below instructions.
- Connect your Hiro wallet to the ALEX Testnet https://medium.com/alexgobtc/how-do-i-use-hiro-wallet-and-access-alex-testnet-13d1046b01b
- Receive Testnet tokens through the faucet
- Complete the following:
- at least one “Deposit” and one “Borrow” transaction (must do both)
- at least two spot trading transactions
- at least one margin trading transaction
All users who prove their work by completing the above on the Testnet will be eligible for the distributions, until all the ALEX Testnet tokens have been fully distributed.
Event 2: “Bug Bounty”
Distributions: 100–10,000 ALEX Testnet tokens per Bug
How to report Bug and receive Bounty?
- Use Bug Report https://shrl.ink/eTjm to report the bug when you participate in Event 1.
- Based on the severity of the bug, the submitter may receive between 100 and 10,000 ALEX Testnet tokens (subject to the discretion of ALEX development team).
- A user can submit multiple times and the distribution is calculated based on the total number of bugs accepted (subject to the discretion of ALEX development team).
- ALEX Phase 1 “Proof of Work” and “Bug Bounty” events are open to all users.
- Each Testnet code can only be used once.
- The ALEX development team has final discretion over the event and distributions.
Stay tuned for more future events from ALEX!
And please follow us on Twitter @alexgobtc: https://twitter.com/alexgoBtc