PolkaCipher is a Polkadot-based privacy-preserving oracle network focused on bringing the use case of private NFTs to off-chain businesses and being a bridge for seamless integration to on-chain DeFi apps. Polkacipher is unique in it offers users greater control over how they share data, as privacy parameters can be set to meet the specific requirements of anything uploaded, including setting expiration dates for how long a user can access the data, or for when the data becomes open source, and also defining how many times a user is able to access the data.
The Whitelisting Process:
The TrustPad IDO will occur on July 20th, so there is a limited window of opportunity to get involved.
How to participate:
- Fill out the whitelist form — to get the chance to join the Public Sale it is mandatory to complete the tasks listed in the form.
- Each action/task will give you a specific amount of entries. Some are mandatory, some are optional. We recommend filling out as many tasks as possible to increase your chances of winning.
- The lottery will have 100 winners (85 randomly selected), and on top of that, the top 15 members in the Whitelist Leaderboard will have a GUARANTEED spot in the Public Sale.
Whitelist Start: July 14, 2021, 15:00 UTC
Whitelist Closes: July 20, 2021, 08:00 am UTC
Whitelist Winners are announced 20th of July, 08:30 am UTC
PolkaCipher IDO Starts: July 20, 2021, 09:00 am UTC
Details of the IDO
IDO Date: 20th July 2021, 09:00 UTC
Public sale token price:$0.017
The maximum amount to be raised: $153,000
Initial market cap: $896,920
Whitelist / Registration closes: 08:00 UTC
FCFS opens: 14:30 UTC
Public sale closes: 15:00 UTC
0.90% of the CPHR total supply will be available for public sale — which consists of 9 million tokens — in an IDO on TrustPad.
More information about the tokenomics can be found here
100% unlock at TGE, no vesting for public sale rounds.
1. Private Sale: $0.013. Raised $1,740,000
2. Seed Sale: $0.008. Raised $280,000