MonoX, DeFi's most capital efficient service provider. Deposited tokens are paired with the vUSD stablecoin. It uses one liquidity pool and groups deposited tokens into a virtual pair with the vUSD stablecoin.
What is the fundraising status?
• We have completed Seed round and strategic round is over-subscribed at the moment.
Are you having a public sale?
• We have decided that we will be doing an IDO, but stay tuned for more details to follow.
When will the token be launched?
• We are expected to launch in Q2 2021. Stay tuned!
What is your roadmap like?
• Our design can optimize any DeFi product that uses liquidity pool pairs. This means we have some exciting product we can build e.g. (1) AMM, (2) Borrowing/Lending, and (3) Derivatives.
How does vUSD hold its peg?
• All the assets in the pools express their value in terms of vUSD. The supply of vUSD is fixed at infinity which pegs 1:1 with USD. vUSD is minted by the sell function so vUSD so it is backed by the liquidity.
You can find out more from here: https://docs.monox.finance/
As an LP Do I need to supply only one token to the pool?
• Yes. As a single token pool, users only need to supply one token to the liquidity pool.
What tokens will you list?
• Monoswap is permissionless, so anyone can create a liquidity pool and launch their token. We will also have Official Pools for popular ERC tokens.