Immutable X (IMX)
- When: September 8, 17:00 UTC
- Supply: Up to 400,000 tokens
- Price: $10 per token
- Lockup: 6 month linear release starting on or around Oct. 19, 2021
- When: September 8, 23:00 UTC
- Supply: Up to 600,000 tokens
- Price: $15 per token
- Lockup: 3 month linear release starting on or around Oct. 19, 2021
The First Layer-2 for NFTs on EthereumImmutable X is the first Layer-2 scaling solution for NFTs on Ethereum, with instant trade confirmation, high transaction throughput (9,000+ TPS) and zero gas fees - without compromising user custody. On Immutable X, developers can build their own next-generation NFT marketplaces and experiences, with the leading underlying scaling technology from StarkWare, simple developer APIs and SDKs, a NFT-native wallet experience, and liquidity primitives to enhance NFT trading. A few reasons we’re excited about Immutable X:
- Fast & Secure — The Immutable X protocol can achieve high transaction throughputs (9,000+ TPS) - speeds unparalleled on Ethereum. The protocol is non-custodial, meaning you’ll have full control of your assets, secured by the Ethereum blockchain.
- Zero Gas Fees — Fluctuating and high gas prices have limited creators and buyers from developing and accessing the world’s best NFTs. Immutable X is developed on top of StarkWare’s bleeding edge zk-rollup technology to allow you to instantly mint and trade NFTs with zero gas fees.
- Build Instantly — Immutable X makes Ethereum easy to use at a mainstream scale so that you don’t have to choose between user experience and the leading underlying technology. Immutable X’s APIs lower the barrier to entry for developers getting started on their blockchain journey so they can build projects on Ethereum instantly.
Answers for quiz:
1. How many tokens are allocated to the Option 1 and 2 sales?
- Option 1: 400,000; Option 2: 600,000
2. What is the sale mechanism for the Immutable X sale?
- Users in the waiting room for the sale will be given a random spot in the queue when the sale starts.
3. What is Immutable X built on?
4. What is Immutable X built for?
- NFT minting and trading
5. What currencies are accepted for payment in the sale?
- BTC, ETH, USDC, USDT
6. What is the price per token and max purchase for the sale?
- Option 1: $10 per token, $500 limit
Option 2: $15 per token, $500 limit
7. What will happen if someone submits a purchase but doesn't complete it?
- The user's purchase may be cancelled and the user may be banned from future CoinList sales
8. Where will I be able to participate in the token sale?
9. What happens to a user who uses bots or abuses the Queue-It system?
- The user's account will be terminated and all purchases will be canceled