336 Days and 0 hours ago
Important InfoArdana is an asset backed stablecoin protocol and decentralized exchange stable asset liquidity pool built on Cardano. Registration opens at 2:00 pm UTC on 14th Oct on http://sale.ardana.org
Below is critical information and dates concerning the public sale:
- Tokens Allocated for Event: 1,666,666 DANA.
- Token Type: Cardano Native Token (CNT) (Wallet Setup Instructions)
- Registration: October 14th, 2021, at 2:00 pm UTC. 8000 available spaces.
- Sale: October 28th, 2021, at 2:00 pm UTC. 2000 available spaces.
- Token Launch: Mid November
- Lockup: 30% of tokens released initially at month 0. 30% released month 1 weekly, 40% released month 2 weekly.
- Price: $0.60 USD.
- Amount per person: $500 USD.
- Funding Tokens Accepted: USDT, USDC, ETH (ERC-20 vs Metamask/cold wallets only)
- Qualification: users must meet eligibility requirements. U.S. residents and citizens are not eligible to participate.
- Please note that there will be a cap on the overall number of registrations.
- To participate in the sale, KYC must be completed successfully by all those who wish to participate.
- Location: sale.ardana.org